Pages

19 June, 2009

HINE MA TOV!

I am in awe as I gaze upon a grainy black and white photo of me on a State of Israel Aliyah Visa. While some people might find the photo, and indeed the entire visa, unattractive, let me tell you that this is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful things I have ever beheld, and definitely the most beautiful thing I have seen this week. Hine Ma Tov!

The visa is certainly one of the blessings for which I will be thanking HaShem this Shabbat. What about you? As the Shabbat nears, what beautiful thing have you seen this week, for which you can be grateful to HaShem? I would love to read comments expressing the good things you have recently beheld.

5 comments:

  1. I told you that you'd stare at it... Mazal Tov again and again. Tick tock, tick tock...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very glad that it arrived, one less thing to be worried about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gazed into the beautiful eyes of my grandchildren. I'm so glad your Visa has arrived!!!! YEAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw and took part in the Victoria's Secret semi-annual sale. Truly a beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being able to be a part of this wonderful experience with you is truly a blessing. Watching you follow this dream, this force that pulls you to Isael, has shown me how important it is to believe that HaShem has a plan and a purpose for all of us. It has also shown me that by knowing love and giving love to the people in our lives makes every day a gift. I am so happy for you and proud of how tenaciously you have fought and how patiently you have waited for this moment in your life.

    ReplyDelete