Pages

16 July, 2009

LIST ONE COMPLETE!

The Jewish Agency had given me a list of things to do post haste. Today I completed the last two items on the list: signed up for my absorption basket monies to be deposited to my bank account, and signed up for my free five months of Ulpan - which will begin Monday.

Now, while taking Ulpan, I can start working on the items that were not important enough to make the Jewish Agency's list: finding a place to live, getting my foreign degrees evaluated and accepted, enrolling in the teacher retraining program (to get an Israeli teaching license), and getting a driver's license.

1 comment:

  1. I thought you were not going to teach? If ulpan is only 5 months couldn't you come home to visit for the holidays? I am sure you would not be having classes then anyway.

    ReplyDelete